Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Fragments in April James WF Roberts

Fragments in April
James WF Roberts


So tell me all about your love...
Tell me all about our love,
tell me why so many women
die every week, at the hands
of the men they love.

So, tell me about all about
the open society,
where breast feeding is scandlous
but young girls show just the right
amount of flesh, to get them into
a night club--but they are only twelve years old..

So, come on tell me all about
how enlightened we are,
why women have to wax, and pluck
and shave every inch of thier bodies,
until they look like they haven't reached
puberty yet...

Tell me all about the world,
you have only visited from your couch
and digital TV.

We have all the knowledge of
the world,
but very little wisdom.
Know the price of everything
the value of nothing.

So tell me all about your love...
Tell me all about our love...

1 comment: